The world has seen an amazing progress in the mass Communication
industry in the course of recent decades. It has totally destroyed geographic limits and has a bound together worldwide network into one entire world. This uncommon surge in the media business is urging people to anticipate work in this driving and energizing area. MBA in Mass Communication
cultivates the most noteworthy quality literacy and acquaints you with the multi-faceted necessities of the mass Communication
industry. This program is intended for enthusiastic students who work or plan to work in administrative or managerial positions in more extensive mass Communication
fields like movies, documentary making broadcasting, marketing communications, print/computerized media, advertising, PR or related sectors. (ebrand3182019vs)
• To develop a complete comprehension of the mass correspondence industry
• To develop a down to earth approach towards the current situation
• To open you to realistic and conceptual issues in mass Communication
for a holistic knowledge
• To give the fundamental business expertise in domains, for example, finance, managerial methods, organizational management, and strategic skills.
• Incorporating innovative perspectives for the research of media and correspondence...
• To stimulate and evolve unconventional philosophy, innovative, mindful communicators and administrators for the various media industry
• To keep students knowledgeable about the development of media patterns, style, and demonstration.
Semester 1:- Modern Business Organization and Management, Global Business Environment & Economics, Accounting & Financial Management, HR & OB, Business & Corporate Law
Semester 2:- Business Research Methodology, Modern Marketing Management, Information Technology for Business, Production Operations & SCM, Business Communication
Semester 3:- Business Policies & Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Fundamentals of Mass Communication
, Media Law and Regulations, Consumer Behavior
Semester 4:- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance, Communication
and Media, Advertising and Public Relations, New Age Media, Project Work
Eligibility: - Graduation with minimum 50% marks
Duration: - 2 years
Program Fees: Rs. 62,400/- (Students can seek EMI facility also)
Recognition: - UGC, AICTE, DEB recognized. ‘A’ grade accredited with NAAC
Other Courses: - MBA in 22 Specializations, BBA, MCA, BCA
Academic Support:- We provide academic support services e.g. assignment, thesis, project related research & writing work.
Placement & Entrepreneurship:- We provide placement assistance (Mumbai only) & entrepreneurship, startup related services. Distance MBA is eligible for all Central/ State Govt., Private Corporate, Overseas Jobs. Indians Working Overseas can also apply.
Contact us: - Distance Education Center (BBG Ebranding Group)
Unit No. 450, Mastermind One - IT Park, Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
Contact No: - 9324357542